CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Award time!

i've been tagged by Roxy who also gave me the award below. :)



The rules of this blogging award are to:
1. Link the blog who gave you this award.
2. Give the award to seven other bloggers and link them.
3. Tell them that you have given them an award.

So, I am giving this blog award to .....

1. Neon Duck

2. B2the3

3. Karl

4. Liv

5. another.ellie

6. dark_athene

7. HappyCload make your own blog soon!!!!

now, time for the 4x4 tag.
Places I go over and over...
1. school.
2.gymnastics
3. facebook
4. my room... or my cave as my little sister calls it. ill go in there, do homework, read, listento music and only come out for meals
People who e-mail me regularly:
1. Kelsey
2. Abby
3. Liz (ma cousine)
4. jenna
Favorite Smells:

1. cookies in the oven
2. campfires
3. herbal essences shampoo
4. lillies
Places I Would Rather Be:
1. california.
2. hawaii/ fiji
3. colorado
4. in summer at the pool hangin with my peeps
TV Shows I Watch:
1. Drake and josh
2. suite life on deck

3. jon and kate + eight
4. that 70's show
The Fourth Picture From My Folder
Cant do this cuz my internets broken and i am on my dads laptop.... so none of my amazing pictures are on here.

Happy saturday to everyone, while im at it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

go me

Unknown said...

go me

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks so much for the award. I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

funnn. haha.

thanks for the cat name suggestions. :)

b2the3 said...

haha... b2the3? that's me!

Unknown said...

i tag you again. bwahaha. :)