CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mood: bored and anti-social

I'm listening to the RadioU Team Awesome Christmas Eve Eve Show. So that's a bad sign.

Kidding!! well i am listening but its freaking hilarious and George is shveet. i love his accent! (He's from the UK!!!!!!!!!)

But i am sooooooooooooooo sick of people. Gabby and Laney form my gymnastics team (they're sisters) are ALWAYS arguing, my bro and sis are being frickin irritating, and idk, im just waaaay more of a "by myself" person than i used to be. I think an ambulance just drove by my house. Sorry, that was random.

Oh, and today i was at my grandparents house and my grampa gave me this spiel about how textbooks lie and there's all these conspiratorists who are trying to take God completely out of everything which i know, (i mean why the heck are they teaching us that we evolved from like, monkeys and mud and stuff? Even God is a better explanation than that. ) and then was talking about how God blessed America and now we're basically wasting all of it. And, im glad he cares but still, .... and he's giving me his follow up speech later. Joy.

We had a rehersal for the Christmas Eve skit yesterday. Shackle is the Director. I'm Mary, and this cute little kid named Benjamin is Thoedore who is an angle that finds the best halleluya sound, and we have Rosie as our narrator. Its really cute. And i get to wear an awesome blue hodded robe thing and hold a baby wrapped in a tablecloth. It wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, Shackle was my 7th grade L.A. teacher so i thought it would be akward. Shackle was reeeeeeeeeeallly loud, like always.

But i still need to do some Christmas shopping, for Laura (U) and my sister. ugh. i've only got 5 bucks too! and my parents said im not getting that awesome purple new video nano that i wanted. =[
so now i have to save up my own money and buy it off eBay. like i did with my current iPod. Its the old normal nano, in green.

Anyway,
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah (sp?) watevs. i think im gonna go sleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

merry late christmas.
ha.

i love your layout.

Alayna Whisper said...

omg! i love RadioU!